Simone Grewal is a fixture in the Vancouver media scene, hosting news and traffic on Z95.3, a freelance voice over artist, emceeing at community and charity events, and she’s a local mommy blogger.
We had a chance to have a little gupshup (chit-chat) with Simone and found out some fun facts like her ideal date night, her pet peeve and a lot more. Read on to find out!
1. What is one goal you have for 2017?
To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
2. What ‘s your favorite movie?
3. A movie you couldn’t stand?
Any Saw movie
4. Your favorite food?
5. What is the best meal you prepare yourself?
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. Favorite dessert?
8. How tall are you?
5 feet and 3 inches – short.
9. One of your pet peeves?
People who are late.
10. The ideal date night with the hubby?
Dinner downtown. We never leave the burbs so that’s always a treat!
11. Where would your dream vacation be?
12. Your most comfortable outfit?
Leggings & an over-sized sweater
13. Favorite places to shop?
14. The last charity you donated to?
BC Children’s Hospital
15. Your most embarrassing moment?
Pulling up to a drive thru and wondering why it was taking them so long to ask for my order. Then realizing my window wasn’t rolled down and they had been asking, lol.